LEARN TO SCREEN PRINT
This is a hands on workshop where you will learn the fundamentals of screen printing and even print your own shirt! With our small class sizes no one is left out.
December 1st 2018
ONLY 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
This 6 HOUR workshop includes lunch, parking, training materials and 3 shirts that you will be printing and taking home with you
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
929 1st Ave N. Suite B
St Petersburg, Fl.
The Screen Printing Workshop Includes:
- Blank t-shirts to print on (these are yours to keep, sizes vary)
- Catered lunch (call week prior for vegetarian options)
- Resource Flash Drive
- Materials for note taking
- Most importantly, the skills and knowledge to progress in the industry
MINIMUM AGE 16
The Screen Printing Workshop Covers:
- Basic artwork flow
- Film output options
- Choosing the right mesh for your project
- Setting up a dark room
- Choosing the right emulsion and properly coating your screen
- Properly burning a screen
- Screen washout techniques
- Proper silk screen printing techniques
- Clean-up techniques
- Overview of Adobe Illustrator
- Spot color printing
- Plastisol based printing
- Discuss water based printing
- Overview of different apparel types
Once you have paid for your class, refunds are not available. You must contact us no less than 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend the class you signed up for, we are happy to assist you in rescheduling for a different class at that point. If you do not contact us 24 hours in advance you will be charged a re-booking fee of $75. To make arrangements, or to request help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-727-317-7338.